Philadelphia Students are Getting Healthy In and Out of School
IN THIS ISSUE: Across the country, local chapters of the Boys & Girls Clubs of America work with millions of children to ensure that they have access to safe spaces in their communities to learn and grow.
In Philadelphia, their Wilson Park site has taken big steps toward making sure the kids they serve are staying healthy during out-of-school time, and their efforts won them the Alliance for a Healthier Generation’s Healthier Generation Hero Award. Read more here.
Articles in This Issue:
- Creating Healthy, Safe Spaces for Philadelphia’s Boys & Girls
- Eat Right, Get Fit, Stay Well
- Treasuring His Seat at the Table
- Most Popular Restaurants “Failing Miserably” When it Comes to Salt
- Ohio Lawmakers Take Steps to Make it Easier for Public to Use School Fields, Facilities After School Hours
- Happy 50th Birthday SNAP!
As we prepare for Thanksgiving, the PreventObesity.net team would like to take some time to acknowledge and thank you for your contributions this year to the childhood obesity prevention movement.