Kids and Added Sugars: How Much is Too Much?
In This Issue...The American Heart Association issues first scientific statement recommending sugar limits for children. Read more here.
Articles in This Issue:
- Kids & Added Sugars: How Much is Too Much?
- New Study: Sugary Drink Tax Shows Signs of Progress in Berkeley, CA
- New Toolkit: Stop Sugary Drinks from Hooking Our Kids
- USDA Reminds Schools to Provide Safe Drinking Water
- Youth-Advocates Leading the Movement for Healthier Kid’s Meals in California
- Cut the Candy Sales. Local Wellness Policies Can Help Guide School Fundraisers.
- Kids Under 2 Should Not Consume Added Sugars
Olympian Cheers the Golden Benefits of Physical EducationAugust 2016
In This Issue...Olympian Shannon Miller shares why physical education is an essential part of every child’s education.
Signs of Progress: Changes Coming to Panera Kids MealsAugust 2016
In This Issue...It’s exciting to see environments change as we all work to make the places we live, work and play healthier. And today as advocates we have another step
- 1 of 100
- next ›
In This Issue... The final rules announced todayare intended to ensure that students have healthy snack and beverage choices and that...