Robert Griffin III Talks the Importance of Nutrition and Physical Activity
In This Issue...Meet Robert Griffin III, quarterback and founder of the Family of 3 Foundation, and hear how he is helping children learn about healthy eating and fitness at Salute to Fitness. Read more here.
Articles in This Issue:
- Gimme Five: Robert Griffin III
- How a Congressional Fellowship Changed a Career Path
- HER Releases New Report about Food Retail
- New Report: Healthy Food Equals a Healthy Economy
- Soda Companies Turning to Lower- and Middle-Income Countries to Replace Sagging U.S. Soda Sales
- Jack in the Box Drops Sugary Drinks from Kids’ Menu
- Voices for Healthy Kids Seeks Grassroots Manager
- President Declares February American Heart Month
Recess Helps Kids Learn BetterFebruary 2016
In This Issue...Research shows that recess actually will help kids learn better in school. Read more here.
Global Recommendations from World Health Organization to End Childhood ObesityJanuary 2016
In This Issue...The World Health Organization’s Commission on Ending Childhood Obesity released a report this week with strategies to reverse childhood obesity worldwide.
- 1 of 87
- next ›