The Surgeon General Demands More Preventive Medicine
In this Issue... The Surgeon General demands that medical professionals emphasize preventive care at the American Heart Assosciation's 2015 Scientific Sessions. Read More Here...
Articles in This Issue:
- Surgeon General: Medical professionals must boost emphasis on prevention
- New Data from the CDC on Obesity Rates
- Searching for Equality in NYC’s PE Quality
- Spotlight on Smart Snacks: Georgia
- Stressed Latino Parents More Likely to Raise Obese Children
- Gimme 5: Sally Wong
- The University of South Carolina Prevention Research Center Wants to Hear From You!
- The State of Physical Activity in Youth
No MásNovember 2015
In This Issue...Mexico says no más to big soda companies’ pressure.
Working with Communities to Provide Healthier Options and Safer SpacesOctober 2015
In This Issue...#SaludHeroes of Active Spaces is a video contest showing the ways people across the country are promoting safe and active spaces, and Salud America! wants you to help decide who is the winner.
- 1 of 83
- next ›