Los Angeles County Puts Forward a Ballot Proposal to Fund Walking & Biking Projects
In This Issue...Voters will consider the Los Angeles County Transportation Improvement Plan, a ballot proposal which would help fund walking and biking projects in the L.A. County. Read more.
Articles in This Issue:
- Los Angeles County Puts Forward a Ballot Proposal to Fund Walking & Biking Projects
- What’s in Store for New Jersey & Louisiana? Healthy Food Access!
- Massachusetts DOT Board Approves Investment in Complete Streets
- Advocates Call for Proposals for Navajo Community Wellness Projects
- Signs of Progress: Spotlight on Southern California
- Looking for a Creative, Healthy School Fundraiser? Try a Color Run!
- Wellness Policy Helps District Stay Strong on Smart Snacks
- Tweet of the Week: Equity in Transportation
States & Communities Report Declining Childhood Obesity RatesJune 2016
In This Issue... The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation highlights signs of progress in efforts to help children achieve a healthy weight.
Live from New York... It's PE for AllJune 2016
In This Issue... NYC’s Mayor and City Council approved vital funds to improve PE in the city’s schools.
- 1 of 96
- next ›