Voices for Healthy Kids Proves to be an Effective Model for Change
In This Issue...Learn how the young initiative is proving to be a promising model for changing policies that improve the nutrition and physical activity environment. View the video and read more here.
Articles in This Issue:
- New Study: Voices for Healthy Kids Demonstrates an Effective Model for Change
- Impact in Baltimore: Healthy Vending
- Join the #NativeFoods Thunderclap to Improve Health in Indian Country
- American Heart Association, Aramark launch diet improvement program
- Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease the Leading Causes of Death Among Latinos in the U.S.
- Gimme Five: Bethany Henderson
- Keeping Kids’ Minds and Bodies Active
- Take the #HealthEquityPledge
Exercise their Minds. Protect PE.April 2016
In This Issue...A new report will show how states are not meeting national recommendations when it comes to PE policy… Read more here.
Farm to School WorksMarch 2016
In This Issue...USDA survey shows that 42,587 schools are bringing the farm to the school across the U.S. Read more here.
- 1 of 91
- next ›