Last Chance to Support #SmartSnacks!
IN THIS ISSUE: This is the last week of a campaign, led by PreventObesity.net in coordination with groups like Pew Charitable Trusts, Alliance for a Healthier Generation and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, to urge state nutrition leaders across the country to make sure that the Smart Snacks in School nutritional guidelines are implemented in every school. Read more here.
Articles in This Issue:
- Last Chance to Support #SmartSnacks!
- What Role Does a Cupcake Shop Have in the Childhood Obesity Prevention Movement?
- Cafeteria Man: Changing Lunchrooms One Fresh, Local Bite at a Time
- Companies Selling, Consumers Buying Trillions Fewer Calories
- Solving Obesity: Everyone's Issue Workshop and Webcast
- Webinar: Shared Use Tools You Can Use
- The Final Challenge: Get off the Couch
- Gimme Five: Lorraine Bauman
- One Last Chance for EmpowerMEnt
Empowering Your Taste by “Shelving the Shaker”September 2014
Parents Overwhelmingly Support School Food StandardsSeptember 2014
IN THIS ISSUE: A new survey from The Pew C
- 1 of 59
- next ›